You have project which requires incomes and outflows of money. You are asked to detail all of thismoney on timelines and value the funds at the beginning of the project.Assume an interest rate of 5% c.m for the NPV calculation. The entireproject is over 1 year. Show FULL details at every time point wherethere is a money event occurring.Outgoing funds: (Expenses)1) Re-Paying back the face value of a $1,000,000 bond repayable 1 year from the start of theproject2) Paying interest coupons quarterly at 4% c.q3) Salaries of staff of $12,000 payable each Month4) Office expenses of $8,000 payable each Month5) Loan payments on a loan of $200,000 at 2% c.q. paid quarterly to be repaid in full in 1 years6) Initial start up expenses for building and equipment of $300,000Incoming Funds (Revenues)1) $1,000,000 bond from investors (referred to it 1) above)2) $200,000 loan from bank (referred to in 5) above)3) Revenue from product at $40,000 each month for 1 yearYour project Document for Hand-In needs to include: Make sure to have all documents in PDF formata) A detailed time line of all of the Outgoing funds and Incoming Funds. Use different Colors orstyles to distinguish them (Or use outgoing above the line and Incoming below the line). MakeTime line readable . Show every month and quarter and yearly values clearly. Use landscapeorientation to allow for more room. You make use … notation where repetitions occurThere are 9 Funds in all (6 outgoing 3 incoming). Each properly labelled Fund on time Linecounts for 4 marks. There is an additional 4 marks for overall Format as demonstrated in theCourse. Funds must be clearly labelled showing all relevant Dates. Annuities must be clearlylabelled and show individual payments. Use arrows to indicate where funds are being valued.b) Determine the Net Present Value of the Project at time 0. Use 5% c.m for this valuation.Show details of the fund. Show the value as Incoming funds minus the outgoing funds usingpresent values of all. Show complete details of all calculations. On a separate page from thedetailed timeline, clearly Show the value of EACH fund and the corresponding Equation detailingthan the value of the fund is determined. Each Fund value and Equation counts for a total of 4marks . There is an additional 4 marks given for computing the overall value of the incomingand outgoing funds. Also Show equations relating to these totals.c) COMMENT on the value of the project from a financial point of view in a typed executivereport. Add suggestions as to how the financial aspect of the project could be improved.Support your comments Based on Your findings from parts a) and b).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.