You own a house that you rent for $1,200 a month. The maintenance expenses on the house average $200 a month. The house cost $89,000 when you purchased it several years ago. A recent appraisal on the house valued it at $210,000. The annual property taxes are $5,000. If you sell the house you will incur $20,000 in expenses. You are deciding whether to sell the house or convert it for your own use as a professional office. What value should you place on this house when analyzing the option of using it as a professional office?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.