Your coffee franchise cleared for business in both countries (Mexico, and China). You now have to develop your global franchise team and start construction of your restaurants. . You invite all of the players to the headquarters in the United States for a big meeting to explain the project and get to know one another since they represent the global division of your company. You are concerned with the following two issues. Substantively address each in a two-part paper, applying Beyond the Book, MUSE, Intellipath and library resources to support your reasoningPart 1: Effective communication with participantsWhat are the implications of the cultural variables for your communication with the team representative from each country in the face to face meeting? Address Hall’s high and low context regarding verbal and non-verbal communication. The United States is a low context culture, while each country is high context. Tip: Write at least one substantive paragraph for each country Video on Hall’s high and Low Context CommunicationPart 2: Effective communication among participantsWhat are examples of barriers and biases in cross-cultural business communications that may impact the effectiveness of communication among the meeting participants and in potential negotiations? What are some of the issues you should be concerned about regarding verbal and nonverbal communication for this group to avoid misinterpretations and barriers to communication?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.