1. A linen manufacturer is looking to introduce a quality line of sheet sets to be sold to mass merchants such as the Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart, and so on. Market research indicates that consumers are willing to pay $59.98 for a Queen set (fitted sheet, flat sheet, and two pillow cases). The retailers expect their gross margin to be 50% of the selling price. The manufacturer expects to earn a 40% mark up on cost. What is the maximum amount the manufacturer can spend in production and distribution of the new sheets?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.