based on tge P&L statement from the problem above.assume the walk in clinic contracts with one HMO-the HMO plan proposes a 23.5 % discount from charges on 30% of its patients. Should the walk in clinic accept the discount? 3You are considering starting a walk – in clinic . Your financial projections for the first year of operations are below :"4Assume that all costs are fixed , except supply costs , which are variable.Furthermore , assume that the clinic must pay taxes at a 30 percent rate .62 . Construct the clinic’s projected P & L statement including 1 ) The Contribution Margin and Total Contribution Margin and 2 ) Pre and Post Tax Profit7b . What number of visits is required to break even ?"8C . What number of visits is required to provide you with a profit of $125 , 500 ?)910| A ) Profit and Loss Statement11| Revenues ( 10 , 000 visits )400, 00012 Wages and benefits220, 00013 Rent5, 00014| Depreciation30, 00015 Utilities2 , 50016 Medical supplies50, 00017 Administrative supplies10, 00018
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.