A firm evaluates its all projects with a required rate of return of 12%. Recently, the firm has identified a four-year long project where the cost would be $110,000.00. The project is expected to generate future cash flow of $30,000.00 in the first year and that cash flow will grow by 10% every year. Find:(a) Net Present Value = [NPV](b) Internal Rate of Return = [IRR](c) Present Value Index = [PVI](d) Payback Period = [PP](e) Discounted Payback Period = [DPP]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.