Apple Enterprises is looking at buying a machine that would allow the TYM Enterprises to add a new product. The cost of the machine will be $432,000 with a 12-year life, will be depreciated using a straight line method and no salvage value. TYM Enterprise will sell 172,800 units of the machine’s product annually. The below shows the machine’s expected annual income. Sales$270,000 Costs Materials, labor, and overhead (except depreciation on new equipment) 144,000 Depreciation on new equipment 36,000 Selling and administrative expenses 27,000 Total costs and expenses 207,000 Pretax income 63,000 Income taxes (30%) 18,900 Net income$44,100 1. Compute the payback period.2. Compute the accounting rate of return for this equipment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.