Assignment 2: Understanding your Strengths and Personality Due week 5 and worth 100 points. “As you develop a game plan for your life, you must start by seeing yourself for who you really are.” – Coach GibbsIntroductionPart of Coach Gibb’s success as a leader is his ability to recognize people’s unique strengths and utilize them. This week you will identify your own strengths and personality by taking the DiSC assessment. Once you have your results, you will better understand how your strengths and personality can change how you work with others or the career you pursue.InstructionsStep 1: Use the Everything DiSC Management Profile access code that you purchased from the bookstore to complete the assessment. Step 2: Check your Strayer email account. Your DiSCAssessment results will be sent there. Download your DiSCresults report and save it to your computer.Step 3: Download the DiSC Assessment Reflection Worksheetand save it to your computer. Step 4: Follow the directions on the worksheet to complete the assignment. Step 5: Save your document as FirstInitial_LastName_JGR100_ A2.Step 6: Submit your assignment using the Week 5 assignment link in Blackboard. Formatting:This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)Course Connections:While completing this assignment, be sure to connect your responses to the course content you’ve learned so far. You should use specific phrases, ideas, and quotes from the Strayer Videos, Coach’s Huddle, Weekly Readings, and/or Discussion Questions to explain and support your thoughts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.