Bob invested $2,000 in an investment fund on his 21st birthday. The fund pays 7%interest compounded semiannually. Bob is celebrating his 50th birthday today. Bobdecides he wants to retire on his 60th birthday and he wants to withdraw $75,000 peryear, the first withdrawal on his 60th birthday and the last withdrawal on his 90thbirthday. Bob expects to receive $100,000 from his employer on his 55th birthday inrecognition of his long service to the company. Assume Bob has not taken any moneyout of his investment fund since he initially funded it on his 21st birthday, and that hewill deposit the $100,000 from his employer into the investment fund on his 55thbirthday. The investment fund will be used to pay for Bob’s retirement.a. If Bob makes no additional deposits into his investment fund, how much will beavailable for retirement at age 60?b. Since the amount in (a) is insufficient to meet his retirement goals, Bob decidesto deposit equal annual amounts into the investment fund beginning on his 51stbirthday and ending on his 59th birthday, so that he can meet his retirementgoals. How much will each deposit be?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.