Can I get the questions answered at the end of each case study for Chapter 2: Dell IncChapter 6: One bad apple and thousands of headachesChapter 12: La Bamba bakerieshttps://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134036403/cfi/6/20!/4/228/[email protected]:0Case 1: Dell, Inc. – Push or Pull?1. Why does the direct sales model that worked so well in the past no longer work these days?2. Does the simultaneous use of multiple sales/distribution channels (e.g., direct online sales and sales through retail stores) create a channel conflict?3. What are the potential problems associated with traditional retail sales?4. What managerial changes have to be made to regain market share and become a global leader of the PC industry?5. How can you make Dell’s supply chain more resilient than ever before?Case 2: One Bad Apple and Thousands of HeadachesStep into Pedro Lopez’s shoes and list a number of next steps you need to take to resolve the current problems.1. What do you plan to do tomorrow?2. If Carlos shows up, what will you say to him? Can you articulate to Carlos which of his actions and words are causing problems for the company? (If so, please specify.) Is it a good idea for you to ask Carlos why he said the things and acted the way he did? (If so, why? If not, why not?) With your best effort, if Carlos still slides through, what would you then do?3. What do you suggest to prevent the recurrence of situations such as this?4. Why do you think this incident took place? What mistakes do you think were made in hiring and treating a troublemaker such as Carlos?5. What company policies (e.g., hiring policy, performance standards) should be developed, changed, or reviewed?Case 3: La Bamba Bakeries1. How can you evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the LBB’s DSD distribution system? Why do you think the DSD distribution system works well for LBB?2. What can be the key performance indicators (KPIs) in the bakery industry? (Be as specific as possible.)3. What can be the right supply chain performance measurement tool for LBB and its supply chain partners (e.g., retailers)? (Be as specific as possible and explain why it is appropriate.)4. What may be the most important challenges of developing LBB’s supply chain performance metrics? (List at least three potential challenges and explain how to deal with these challenges.)5. From the strategic perspective, what may be the best way to sustain LBB’s competitive edge against its rivals?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.