As stated in the text, “people and organizations are responsible for the results, good or bad, of the use of IT” (p. 576). For this discussion you will analyze the role of ethics in IT and business. In your initial post, using an example of your choice, explain the differences between law and ethics.
Analyze the impact of ethical issues on IT, and provide an example of an ethical issue that has impacted an organization as well as an ethical issue that might impact you personally. Explain the potential legal and ethical challenges associated with advancing technology, using at least one example from your research. Explain whether or not you believe the laws have caught up with technology. Support your position with examples from credible sources.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.