Educational Supply Company case study. The company provides educational materials and supplies to educational institutions. The business model is to be a one-stop provider of educational supply needs. For example, some of their product lines include educational workbooks, classroom visual aids, instructor support materials, art supplies, lab supplies, and administrative office supplies. While the company serves all levels of educational institutions, the majority of its customers are K-12 schools. Sales can vary quite a bit from month-to-month, as K-12 educational institutions have seasonal ordering patterns. Thus, budgeting is vital for planning and cash-flow purposes. educational supply has a June 30 fiscal year end. create department budgets for the four main departments of Educational Supply Company: Sales, Purchasing Operation, and Finance. Assume you are the new cost accountant at company. In this new position, you have been asked to perform a few tasks for the company’s leadership team. The company has four main managers: sales manager, purchasing manager, operations manager, and finance manager. Each manager has general information about the company as a whole, as well as information about their own department—private information known only by this departmental manager—that is more accurate than the general corporate information. complete the four department budgets for the three-month period beginning July 1 and ending September 30. Address the critical elements listed below: .Budgeting: Prepare Budgets A. Review the financial information and enter data into the correct tabs in the Final Project II workbook. Be sure to complete all the relevant tabs in the workbook. Complete the following: 1.A sales budget by month and in total 2.A schedule of expected cash collections from sales by month and in total 3.A merchandise purchase budget in dollars by month and in total 4. A schedule of expected cash disbursements for merchandise purchases by month and in total 5. A selling and administrative budget by month and in total 6. A schedule of expected cash disbursements for selling and administration by month and in total 7. A cash budget by month and in total
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.