Total selling & admin. expenses 66,000 NOI$36,000*Includes $16,000 of depreciation each month.Sales are 20% for cash and 80% on account.Sales on account are collected over a three-month period with 10% collected in the month of sale; 80% collected in the first month following the month of sale; and the remaining 10% collected in the second month following the month of sale. February’s sales totaled $160,000, and March’s sales totaled $220,000.Inventory purchases are paid for within 15 days. Therefore, 50% of a month’s inventory purchases are paid for in the month of purchase. The remaining 50% is paid in the following month. Accounts payable at March 31 for inventory purchases during March total $99,400.Each month’s ending inventory must equal 20% of the cost of the merchandise to be sold in the following month. The merchandise inventory at March 31 is $75,600.Dividends of $24,000 will be declared and paid in April.Land costing $32,000 will be purchased for cash in May.The cash balance at March 31 is $46,000; the company must maintain a cash balance of at least $40,000 at the end of each month.The company has an agreement with a local bank that allows the company to borrow in increments of $1,000 at the beginning of each month, up to a total loan balance of $200,000. The interest rate on these loans is 1% per month and for simplicity we will assume that interest is not compounded. The company would, as far as it is able, repay the loan plus accumulated interest at the end of the quarter.1.How do i do cash budget for April, May, and June as well as in total for the quarter.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.