$3,660,445Calculate the following liquidity ratios for 2016. (If working capital is negative then enter with a negative sign preceding the number or parenthesis, e.g. -15,000 or (15,000). Round all answers except working capital to 2 decimal places, e.g. 2.55.)a.Working capital$b.Current ratioc.Acid-test ratiod.Accounts receivable turnover timesCalculate the following liquidity ratios for 2016. (Round average collection period to 0 decimal place, e.g. 25 and inventory turnover ratio to 2 decimal places, e.g. 5.12. Use 365 days for calculation.)a. daysb.Inventory turnover timesCalculate average days to sell inventory for 2016. (Round answer to 0 decimal places, e.g. 25. Use 365 days for calculation.)Average days to sell inventory days
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.