How is the par value of common stock revalued after an acquisition changes the par value of the outstanding shares, and the additional paid in capital in increased. Question: Stock was traded at 20/share at time of exchange. Par Value of shares outstanding before acquisition = $200000Par Value of shares outstanding after acquisition = $250000Additional Paid-in Capital before acquisition = $350000Additional Paid-in Capital after acquisition = $550000Based on the information was is the par value of the stock. My text didn’t cover any specific equations so I am most likely missing a concept here but after reviewing the chapter that covers it I still have no idea what to do. I need to know how to do the math to get the correct answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.