Chang is in charge of planning a reception for 2200 people. He is trying to decide which snacks to buy. He has asked a random sample of people who are coming to the reception what their favorite snack is. Here are the results.Favorite SnackNumber of PeopleCake36Pretzels20Cookies104Other65Based on the above sample, predict the number of the people at the reception whose favorite snack will be cake. Round your answer to the nearest whole number. Do not round any intermediate calculations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.