Kubin Company’s relevant range of production is 21,000 to 25,000 units. When it produces and sells 23,000 units, its average costs per unit are as follows: Average Cost per Unit Direct materials $8.10 Direct labor $5.10 Variable manufacturing overhead $2.60 Fixed manufacturing overhead $6.10 Fixed selling expense $4.60 Fixed administrative expense $3.60 Sales commissions $2.10 Variable administrative expense $1.601. Assume the cost object is units of production:a. What is the total direct manufacturing cost incurred to make 23,000 units?b. What is the total indirect manufacturing cost incurred to make 23,000 units?2. Assume the cost object is the Manufacturing Department and that its total output is 23,000 units.a. How much total manufacturing cost is directly traceable to the Manufacturing Department?b. How much total manufacturing cost is an indirect cost that cannot be easily traced to the Manufacturing Department?3. Assume the cost object is the company’s various sales representatives. Furthermore, assume that the company spent $82,800 of its total fixed selling expense on advertising and the remainder of the total fixed selling expense comprised the fixed portion of the company’s sales representatives’ compensation.a. When the company sells 23,000 units, what is the total direct selling expense that can be readily traced to individual sales representatives?b. When the company sells 23,000 units, what is the total indirect selling expense that cannot be readily traced to individual sales representatives?ABCDEFGHK1a. What is the total direct manufacturing cost incurred to make 23,000 units?direct manufacturing cost=(Direct labor+Direct materials)*23000303600fx=(8.1+5.1)*23000b. What…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.