In this discussion, you will solve quadratic equations by two main methods: factoring and using the quadratic formula. Read the following instructions in order and view the example to complete this discussion. Please complete the following problems according to your assigned number. (Instructors will assign each student their number.) NUMBER 2For the factoring problem, be sure you show all steps to the factoring and solving. Show a check of your solutions back into the original equation.For the quadratic formula problem, be sure that you use readable notation while you are working the computational steps. Refer to the Inserting Math Symbols handout for guidance with formatting.Present your final solutions as decimal approximations carried out to the third decimal place. Due to the nature of these solutions, no check is required.Incorporate the following four math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.Quadratic formulaFactoringCompleting the squareDiscriminant
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.