4. For the function defined by: Part I: Evaluate . A. Identify the function that will be used when x = 0. (1 point) B. Find the value of this function when x = 0. (1 point) Part II: Graph . A. Graph the first function completely. (1 point) B. On the same graph you used to answer part (A), graph the second function completely. (1 point) C. Identify the value of x at which the functions change. Remove the parts of each line that are not included in domain of the corresponding function. (2 points) D. Place open and closed circles appropriately on the ends of each line to complete the function. (2 points) 5. Solve the following system of equations algebraically. Part I: Multiply one of the equations by a constant in order to solve by elimination. Show the new system of equations below. (1 point) Part II: Combine the two equations to eliminate one of the variables. Show the result of this combination below. (1 point) Part III: Solve for the variable. What is this value? (2 points) Part IV: Substitute this value back into an equation to solve for the other variable. Write the solution to this system below. (2 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.