Murray Ltd purchased a machine on 1 July 2015 at a cost of $160,000. The machine is expected to have a useful life of 3 years (straight line basis) and no residual value. For taxation purposes, the ATO allows the company to depreciate the asset over 4 years. The profit before tax for the company for the year ending 30 June 2016 is $450,000. The tax rate is 30%.Required:a) Calculate the company’s taxable profit and hence its tax payable for 2016. b) Determine the deferred tax liability or deferred tax expense that will result. c) Prepare the necessary journal entries.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.