On July 1, 20X1, Hathaway Inc. purchased a $100,000, five-year, 6% bond when the market rate of interest was 7%. Interest was payable semi-annually on June 30 and December 31. The price paid for the bond was $95,842. Hathaway has a December 31 year end and reports its financial results in accordance with IFRS. Hathaway elects to classify this investment at FVPL. On December 31, 20X1, the bond was actively trading for $96,900.How much income will Hathaway recognize on its financial statement for the year ended December 31, 20X1, relating to this investment?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.