$18*In the Compound Division the variable overhead is 80% of the total, and in Processing variable overhead represents 65% of the total. Fixed overhead rates are based on capacity of 800,000 kg. in each division. In addition to the manufacturing costs, the Compound Division would incur $2 per kilogram of selling costs which would be avoided on internal transfers. Similarly, the Processing Division would avoid $3/kg. of ordering costs on internal purchases.Required: a. Calculate the operating incomes for each division assuming 800,000 kg. of QZ54 are transferred and the company uses a market transfer price. b. Calculate the operating incomes for each division assuming 800,000 kg. of QZ54 are transferred and the company uses a transfer pricing policy based on 125% of absorption manufacturing cost. c. Comment on your calculations in a and b in terms of the respective division managers preferences. d. Should the company transfer its 800,000 kg. assuming the Compound Division can sell all of its output on the external market?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.