Procter & Gamble’s June 30, 2016, financial statements reported the following (in millions):Cash, beginning of year$ 6,836Cash, end of year7,102Cash from operating activities15,435Cash from investing activities(5,575)What did Procter & Gamble report for cash from financing activities for the year ended June 30, 2016?Select one:A. $ 9,514 millionB. $( 9,594) millionC. $20,961 millionD. $ 7,067 millionE. $(20,961) million
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.