Question 3 – Capital Investment Analysis The management team of Accent Group Limited have received a proposal from the manager of Hype DC. This proposal concerns a major upgrade to Hype DC’s stores to improve the customer experience. Key details relating to this proposal include:The initial cost will be $22 million. This cost will be depreciated using the straight line method over the 5 year life of the upgrade.During year 1, the firm will increase marketing costs by $2.0 million to promote the store upgrades.Over the five year life of the project, it is expected that the upgrade will increase the firm’s sales by $18 million per year. On average, cost of sales is 45% of revenue.The firm will need to higher additional staff over the life of the project to help to deal with the increased sale volume. In year 1, the firm’s staffing costs will increase by $1.0 million. These costs will increase by 3.5% p.a.The upgrade is expected to increase the firm’s energy costs by $500,000 in year 1. This increase will be ongoing across the life of the project and will increase by 6% p.a.Upgraded stores will include an old shoe recycling drop off zone. This recylcing program will cost $75,000 in year 1. These costs will increase by 2% p.a.At the end of year 3, the firm will spend $1.5 million on a minor refurbishment to the stores.The firm’s tax rate is 30%. The firm requires a 16% required rate of return on all potential investments.RequiredIn relation to the above proposal:Calculation of Annual after tax profit and after tax Cash flowsParticularsOLOScanSales = A18,000,000 36,00900054,000,000 72,000,000 90,009,000Less – Costa) Cost of sales @ 45% xevenue…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.