Read Chapter One of The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (textbook: Lau and Johnson).Part 1Review the material in Chapter 1 on Gathering and Using Information. Then, go to the discussion forum for Unit 1 and engage in a dialogue with your classmates by answering the following questions:Is it more important for you to follow the letter of the law or to follow the spirit of the law? In what circumstance would you believe the opposite to be true?How does the rule of law affect business?What would business be like in a land without any rule of law system? Be specific.Cite any reference in apa format and post a minimum of 250 words. Part 2 Write an essay in which you discuss three ways in which the law affects business in Grenada West Indies. Describe the nature and source of the law involved, give possible reasons for the law, describe impacts of the law on business (both positive and negative), and suggest ways that the law could be improved. Prepare an essay of 1,500 words. The paper should be 12-point font, double spaced, Times New Roman, and include a final source list. Part 3 Students should document their activities, record problems they may have encountered and draft answers for Discussion Forums and Assignments. In addition, the student should consider the following questions for reflection: How does an effective system of law provide a better environment in which businesses can operate successfully? How does this compare to situations in which there is little effective law governing business relations? Minimum of 300 words and cite any reference in apa format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.