Read the following two statements taken from a Forbes article in December 31, 2013.Statement 1: “there is a certain crowd in Washington who, for the last few decades, have said, let’s respond to this economic challenge with the same old tune. The market will take care of everything, they tell us. If we just cut more regulations and cut more taxes – especially for the wealthy – our economy will grow stronger. Sure, they say, there will be winners and losers. But if the winners do really well, then jobs and prosperity will eventually trickle down to everybody else. And, they argue, even if prosperity doesn’t trickle down, well, that’s the price of liberty.”Statement 2: “there is a certain crowd in Washington who, for the last few decades, have said, let’s respond to this economic challenge with the same old tune. The government will take care of everything, they tell us. If we just pile on even more regulations and raise taxes – especially on the wealthy – our economy will grow stronger. Sure, they say, there will be winners and losers. But if the losers are protected by more social programs and a higher minimum wage, if there is more Quantitative Easing by the Fed., then jobs and prosperity will eventually trickle up to everybody else. And, they argue, even if prosperity doesn’t trickle up, well, that’s the price of a social safety net.”These statements are based upon the US economy and different, well-known, economic governmental philosophies implemented frequently. These are very BIG economic statements which means these statements refer to many different aspects of macroeconomic government policy. During this course, we have already discuss some some portions of these theories and will eventually discuss other portions of these theories.1. Which philosophy do you agree with? Why? Narrow down your thoughts to one aspect of these macroeconomic policies, i.e taxes (more or less), government spending, government welfare spending, monetary growth, effects of government regulation, etc.2. Find at least TWO ECONOMIC journal articles that either agrees with or disagrees with the philosophy that you have chosen in #1. 3. Find a popular press article that argues the OPPOSITE3. Summarize your journal article as it refutes your popular press article. This summary should be in terminology that could be understood by your fictional high school senior. 4. Your summary should be at least 500 words.Your assignment MUST focus on economic issues. Your assignment will be counted off one point for each minute that it is submitted late. Assignments that do not meet assigned word count, do not address economic issues, or do not addres similarity issues via TurnItIn, will have grade deductions accordingly.•Make sure to type this. Using Word, preferably.•Cite your sources using APA format and in-text citations
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.