Sanders Siding produces and sells two products—aluminum and vinyl. Each of these products is made in a dedicated manufacturing facility, and the product line managers are evaluated based on the product line’s return on investment. The following data is from the most recent year of operations. Aluminum VinylSales $4,000,000 $3,000,000Variable costs 1,800,000 1,800,000Direct fixed costs 1,500,000 900,000Average assets 2,000,000 1,200,000Both product line managers would like to improve their respective returns on investment, and each manager has a different idea about how to accomplish this. If the vinyl product line manager was able to reduce variable cost per unit by 8%, what would be the new operating income? What would be the new return on investment?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.