Sometimes capital investments with a positive net present value have a negative impact on earnings. For example, investing in certain types of research and development may result in a large expense at time of investment with the benefits coming a few years (or more) later. Suppose an executive tells you, “I will not approve any capital investment that decreases current earnings, no matter how high the net present value. If our earnings go down, our stockholders are hurt because stock prices will fall, and our managers will be hurt because their bonuses are tied to earnings.” What is wrong with the executive’s statement?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.