The budgeted credit sales of Mafuta traders for the first half of 2009 are expected as followsPage 4 of 4Month of 2009Budgeted credit sales RJanuary60000February70000March84000April72000May64000June50000Debtors are expected to pay their debts as follows70% in the month of sale20% in the second month following the month of sale7% in the third month following the month of sale3% is written off as irrecoverableCredit losses are written off at the end of the month in which the last instalment is received. Debtors amounted R179200 on 1 January 2009.Credit sales for October 2008, November 2008 and December 2008 were R56000, R60000 and R66000 respectivelyDraft a schedule showing the amounts which Mafuta traders will receive from debtors each
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.