Information to the question is part of the attachment. Inventory issuesThe following account balances are taken from the records of Clarke ( Pty ) Led , a wholesaler*December 312012201 12010Merchandise Inventory240, 000180, 000150, 000Cost of goods sold6, 400, 0009, 600 , 000Required :4 1 Compute Clarke’s Inventory turnover ratio for 2012 and 201 1( 2 )4 2 Compute the number of days’ sales in inventory for 2012 and 201 1 Assume 360 days in a year( 2 )4 3 Comment on your answers in ( 1 ) and ( 2 ) relative to the company’s management of inventoryover the two years( 3 )4 4 What problems do you see In It’s inventory management ?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.