Use the income statement and the list of changes to answer the question. Torche CorporationIncome StatementJanuary 1 to December 31, 2018(amounts in thousands) Revenue9,100 Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)2,730 Gross Income6,370 Sales, General, & Administrative Expenses (SG&A)910 Depreciation Expense500 Other Expenses600 Earnings Before Interest & Taxes (EBIT)4,360 Interest180 Pre-Tax Income4,180 Income Taxes1,672 Net Income2,508 Between January 1 and December 31, 2018:1. Accounts Receivable increase by $800,000 2. Accounts Payable decrease by $400,000 3. Gross Property, Plant, & Equipment increase by $5,400,000 4. Long Term Debt increases by $100,000Assume no other changesWhat is the Net Cash Flow?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.