Use Worksheet 3.1, Use Worksheet 3.2. Henry Zhao graduated from college in 2014 and began work as a systems analyst in July 2014. He is preparing to file his income tax return for 2014 and has collected the following financial information for calendar year 2014:Tuition, scholarships, and grants$5,750Scholarship, room, and board1,850Salary30,250Interest income185Deductible expenses, total3,000Income taxes withheld2,600EXHIBIT 3.3 Sample Tax Rate SchedulesTax rates levied on personal income vary with the amount of reported taxable income and the taxpayer’s filing status.2014 Tax Rate SchedulesSchedule X-If your filing status is SingleIf your taxableincome is:The tax is:Over-But not over-of the amountover-0$9,075_ _ _ _ _10%$09,07536,900$907.50 + 15%9,07536,90089,3505,081.25 + 25%36,90089,350186,35018,193.75 + 28%89,350186,350405,10045,353.75 + 33%186,350405,100406,750117,541.25 + 35%405,100406,750_ _ _ _ _118,118.75 + 39.6%406,750Prepare Henry’s 2014 tax return, using a $6,200 standard deduction, a personal exemption of $3,950, and the tax rates given in Exhibit 3.3. Which tax form should Henry use, and why?Prepare Henry’s 2014 tax return using the data in part a, along with the following information:IRA contribution$5,000Cash dividends received150Which tax form should he use in this case? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.