Step 1 Think about a particular community and family within that community that you are familiar with. Reference that community and family in your answers to the following prompts.
Step 2 Answer the following questions in your initial post due Wednesday at 11:59 pm Mountain Time:
Describe the relationship between the family’s definition of health and the community’s definition of health.
Describe the relationship between the family’s concept of health promotion and that of the community. Explain how the family’s concept of health promotion affects the community’s definition of health promotion.
Explain the influence of family beliefs and values on the definition of health and their relationship to health promotion.
Step 3 Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them by Friday 11:59pm MT.
In your response to each of your peers, choose at least two things you agree with and explain your opinions. Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support your opinion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.